Sunday, September 13, 2015

Easy.Like.Sunday.Morning.

There's nothing like some spring cleaning...in the summer.

So, my Mom tried to read my blog but she said it was really personal, like a journal, and she didn't continue to read it. I was like, well dang. Anyway, it did make me think that maybe I should revamp my blog, since I'm a completely different person than I was when I first created this blog. I didn't have some sort of revelation about who I am as a person or anything, but I've aged, done some living, done some moving, and other life changes and experiences, and maybe I should start over. But, since I'm not interested in creating a new blog, I just got rid of all my old posts, to include ones from 2015.

I tell you, it was cathartic. It only took about 2 minutes in all, but it was 2 minutes well spent.

I have so many interests that it's hard to pinpoint a theme for my blog, but just know that it's about me; my daily living, thoughts/opinions, desires, and anything silly.

Since I've been on Instagram, I haven't really had the need to blog, but trust and believe, the gram does not replace blogging. I plan to do some video blogging, because my thoughts are scattered a lot of the time, and since I can be extremely lazy, creating a video is much faster than typing out a two page blog.

Until next time, peace out.

No comments: